I can’t believe I never did this post! I love reading/watching them so in case you’re interested… here are 50 random facts about me.
1. My left leg used to be shorter than my right leg.
2. My spine used to be in almost an S-shape.
3. I am painfully organised. I’m always two steps ahead and I make lists for EVERYTHING.
4. I lived in Brisbane, Australia, for six months (2007) and in London, England, for seven months (2013/14).
5. I only wash my hands with cold water.
6. I’m on YouTube every single day.
7. Shows I watched entirely include How I Met Your Mother, The O.C., Gossip Girl, Sex And The City, Breaking Bad and Pretty Little Liars.
8. The one accessory I couldn’t care less about are phone cases. I have a clear, protective one and that’s about it.
9. Until about three years ago, I absolutely hated nail varnish. Now I can hardly pass a drugstore without picking one up.
10. I’m a dog mum. I just love dogs, and I still haven’t quite gotten over the passing of my two little babies (one passed away in 2008 and one in 2012).
11. I bloody adore Emma Watson.
12. I used to have my lip pierced. I had begged my dad for ages and when he finally let me have it, it only lasted for four months.
13. Speaking of my dad – he’s my absolute hero and I love him more than anyone else ever.
14. My favourite feature about myself is my eye colour.
15. I am a perfectionist.
16. I drink my tea milky with two sugars.
17. I write my z’s very oldschool.
18. I am right-handed.
19. I don’t drink alcohol anymore. However, I did have my fair share of drunk Saturday nights and horribly hungover Sundays. Lots of them.
20. I have kind of chosen the song I want for my first dance at my wedding.
21. My zodiac sign is scorpio.
22. I still can’t decide which season is my favourite, but I think I’m starting to narrow it down to autumn.
23. I have two tattoos.
24. My favourite number is and always has been two.
25. I don’t have a favourite colour, but if I’m asked to choose something based on colour, I always go for green.
26. My favourite fruit is pineapple.
27. I have a goldstar diploma in Latin & Ballroom dance.
28. I’ve been to nine countries in Europe, excluding Germany.
29. I’ve only been to two (and a half) countries outside of Europe: Cuba and Australia (well, and Singapore on my layover to and from Australia)
30. My favourite cuisine is Italian.
31. My Starbucks order is usually a Soy Vanilla Latte.
32. My favourite movie is Disney’s Alice In Wonderland from 1951. I love everything about it. I can quote it in English and German. For the longest time, I wanted a tattoo related to it but there’s so much to choose from so I haven’t had it done just yet. I love it. Love. Love. Love.
33. I’m an only child.
34. London was the first place where I felt 100% at home.
35. I don’t really like shopping online. I’d rather see and feel and try something in the shop.
36. I am a pretty anxious person and I don’t like the unknown. However, I’m not a very scared person so I can overcome that pretty easily most of the time. (Hence why I decided to move to the other side of the world at 16, or take the risk of temporary unemployment when I lived in London)
37. The guaranteed way to my heart are pink donuts.
38. Weirdly enough, though, I am generally not a massive fan of sweets.
39. I literally live off Red Bull most days. Coffee, on the other hand, doesn’t really wake me up at all.
40. Over the past three years, I have developed a serious love for makeup.
41. I only wear silver jewellery.
42. I never used to eat breakfast. I’d only get hungry until I was up for about two hours, and even then, I might have eaten a piece of toast, at the most. Now I get excited about breakfast before I go to sleep at night.
43. I have worked in retail, fashion PR, customer service, marketing, project management and as a PA. Only for short periods at a time, but it was very insightful each time nonetheless.
44. For my 8th or 9th birthday, I got two guinea pigs. My parents had carefully picked two girls to avoid babies. Little did they know, both of them were pregnant. I woke up one winter morning to find I had six guinea pigs all of a sudden.
45. I absolutely LOVE Nando’s. I can’t even count the amount of times I got something for free because I collected so many chillies, oops.
46. When I have Frozen Yoghurt, I only eat it with fruit toppings. I don’t like having it with sweets.
47. I have been to the Harry Potter Tour in London and it was honestly one of the best days of my life. I’m smiling like an idiot in every single photo from that day. (Read my post about it here!)
48. I love flowers and try to have a fresh bunch on my desk most of the time. My favourite flowers are roses.
49. I’m a very sensitive and emotional person, and I always take care of the people I love.
50. This took me 2-3 weeks to come up with!
Phew, that was quite the task!
Do you agree with anything I mentioned?