This little corner of the internet turns three years old today. It is the longest I’ve ever kept a blog up and I’m well proud of my stamina. I’ve also completely fallen in love with my little space of the internet, where I can share my thoughts, and the community I’ve come into.
Let’s look at a few things from the past three years, obviously divided in Threes.
Top 3 posts (my favourites).
1. A note on poetry, depression, dancing and Alice in Wonderland.
2. Complete honesty.
3. Afternoon Tea at The Jetty, Brighton.
Top 3 countries.
Three things that have changed.
1. I graduated from university with a 2:1.
2. I moved from Germany to London to Brighton.
3. I have one more tattoo and two more piercings.
Three things I hope for the future.
1. Keep posting as regularly as I have.
2. Meet more lovely people from the Blogosphere.
3. Push my writing and creativity more.
Three blogs that I have loved since day one.
1. The Londoner
2. Hannah Gale
3. From Roses
Happy 3rd birthday, Lisa Kristin (x). Here’s to the next three.
’til then x