Saturday was our first full day and we didn’t have a plan whatsoever.
The only thing we knew we wanted was to soak up as much London as we could (please don’t take this literally) and get into the London spirit.
In a nutshell, we…
* …went to Greenwich
* …took a boat to London Eye
* …strolled along Southbank
* …discovered a lovely lunch place called “Leon” (Chargrilled Chicken Aioli Hot Box for him, Sweet Potato Falafel Wrap for me – both amazingly good!)
* …went tea shopping at Twinings (decaffeinated Earl Grey, Vanilla and Salted Caramel tea)
* …spent quite some time in a comic/geek/nerd shop called “Forbidden Planet” (which I, much to my surprise, enjoyed A LOT)
* …headed back to Stratford
* …bought KFC for take away and happily indulged in it in our hostel.
We were shattered but overall very happy.
I’ll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.